Chikara Guild - Asda Story / Eden Eternal
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Please help to do Guild Quest & Dungeon Guild Quest. Please help to donate gold so we can get a guild town soon
Reward roll function has been implemented please read up how it work, thanks
Ventrilo Server is up, please install and use it
Guys and Gals please post your Timezone Information into the Clan Events thread. We need it to plan our upcoming event, Thanks
Eden Eternal Server Time
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where's everyone
Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm by Thebel

» I'm still here! Sorta.
Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm by Thebel

» Read please!!!
Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am by Fallen

» funny pictures
Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm by Ellie

» To much to do
Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 pm by Ranien

» MioCute - Can't Play Anymore
Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm by meOmi

» help with the lag please >.<
Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm by MioCute

» Car Accident - I'm back! ^_^
Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm by Keyzersose

» have no fear chloe's here! :P ahahah! :D
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm by Catalytic

Top posters
Ellie (724)
 
Admin (522)
 
Riitu (243)
 
meOmi (239)
 
Thebel (221)
 
xXxChloexXx (202)
 
MioCute (201)
 
Elementle (197)
 
hama (168)
 
SeptimReborn (167)
 
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 pm
Eden Eternal Offical Website
free forum
Eden Eternal Wiki
free forum

Share | 
 

 I want the teen member title!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeptimReborn

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 20
Location : Earthland

PostSubject: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Ellie, i am 13! Why dont i have a title like meOmi onion21 !!! ( The Lonely Soul and MioCute can testify)
I am sorry i didnt post my age in my introduction , but i didnt know that a title goes with it onion43
And my parents told me not to reveal my age on the internet onion33 onion49 onion72 onion75 Onion118 Onion117 Onion116 please... dont tell anybody else. How come you didnt guess by my avatar? (i look like this in real life, just...real onion16 and im using an Ipod, not a walkman onion13 )
Back to top Go down
Fallen

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:42 pm

SeptimReborn wrote:
Ellie, i am 13! Why dont i have a title like meOmi onion21 !!! ( The Lonely Soul and MioCute can testify)
I am sorry i didnt post my age in my introduction , but i didnt know that a title goes with it onion43
And my parents told me not to reveal my age on the internet onion33 onion49 onion72 onion75 Onion118 Onion117 Onion116 please... dont tell anybody else. How come you didnt guess by my avatar? (i look like this in real life, just...real onion16 and im using an Ipod, not a walkman onion13 )

Ahaha Septim, how do you expect someone to recognize your age by an anime avatar? onion03
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 20
Location : Earthland

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 pm

I know....but everyone knows now. Soooo please ? onion04
Back to top Go down
Fallen

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 pm

SeptimReborn wrote:
I know....but everyone knows now. Soooo please ? onion04

Now I want one too onion05
Back to top Go down
meOmi

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 pm

silly little septim it is impossable to tell the age of somebody by their anime pic and if i had to guess i would of said 16 onion05

second the reason i have a title is because i have alot of post onion11

the reason mio has a title is because she an admin onion11
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 20
Location : Earthland

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

meOmi wrote:
silly little septim it is impossable to tell the age of somebody by their anime pic and if i had to guess i would of said 16 onion05

second the reason i have a title is because i have alot of post onion11

the reason mio has a title is because she an admin onion11
Then i have 16 even tho i have 13 onion06
Back to top Go down
Fallen

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Haha, do you guys always like this? :)
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 20
Location : Earthland

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Yes. Were always like this, a close, loving, war-loving, magic using family onion16
Back to top Go down
Fallen

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 pm

SeptimReborn wrote:
Yes. Were always like this, a close, loving, war-loving, magic using family onion16

Count me in this family :)
Back to top Go down
meOmi

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Well Come to the Family New Brother Fallan

as a present I gave u a present with a fuse in the shape of a circle. onion73

its filled with love and when it holds too much love it shares it with everyone Onion81 in about a (idk) onion77 30 meter radius

I gave septi his last week it should be full in 5 mins Onion87
Back to top Go down
Fallen

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm

meOmi wrote:
Well Come to the Family New Brother Fallan

as a present I gave u a present with a fuse in the shape of a circle. onion73

its filled with love and when it holds too much love it shares it with everyone Onion81 in about a (idk) onion77 30 meter radius

I gave septi his last week it should be full in 5 mins Onion87

Thank you very much Meo onion26 . I really appreciate it Onion81
Back to top Go down
meOmi

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

i will to in a week hehehehe onion27
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Manager
Manager
avatar

Posts : 724
Join date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am

Lol Meo answer your question already.
Title is not related to age.
Sorry still super busy cleaning house for Chinese new year so bearly have time to read all posting



Missing TheLonelySoul so much | TheLonelySoul you are my dearest Couple <3
Back to top Go down
meOmi

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:05 am

i think its 50 post for first title and 100 for next lol onion11
i only need 15 more post MAHHAHA onion03
Back to top Go down
SeptimReborn

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 20
Location : Earthland

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 am

Ellie wrote:
Lol Meo answer your question already.
Title is not related to age.
Sorry still super busy cleaning house for Chinese new year so bearly have time to read all posting
Oh sorry onion03 Happy New Year onion06 !
Back to top Go down
meOmi

avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Happy Chinese new year onion06
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I want the teen member title!   

Back to top Go down
 
I want the teen member title!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chikara Guild :: Eden Eternal :: General Discussion-
Jump to: